Sunday, March 17:
11:00 Mass – Chess Club & Scholar Bowl Team Recognition
Tuesday, March 19:
9:30 Lent Reconciliation Service
Papa Johns Night
School Board Meeting
Wednesday, March 20:
8:30 Mass – wear gold shirts
Friday, March 22:
No School – Teacher In-Service
- Report cards were sent home today. Please sign the envelope and return.
- Please be advised that many students were “roaming” the halls of the building during the Fish Fry last Friday. There is no supervision in the building at that time and we unfortunately cannot completely lock off the classroom building. We ask your cooperation in keeping your students out of the classroom building during the Fish Fry.
- Remember that registration for the 2019-2020 school year is underway. Please send in your registration as soon as possible.
- Used Uniform Sale on Tuesday, March 26 from 3:00 – 4:30 in the Parish Center. If you have any uniforms that you would like to exchange or donate to the school, please turn into the office. A cash donation is required to purchase the used uniforms.
- Track practice is starting for 5th through 8th grade on March 26 – see attached calendar.
Attachments: CLICK HERE
- Track practice calendar
- Telephone Book Recycling Contest
- IMSA Summer STEM Flyers